Xiaomi has launched the Redmi 10 Prime 2022 smartphone In Nepal. The smartphone is available for purchase in Nepal via authorized stores. The smartphone boasts the same features as before like a 90Hz display, MediaTek Helio G88 SoC, 50MP quad-cameras, 6000mAh battery, and more. The price of the Redmi 10 Prime 2022 base variant is dropped now in Nepal. So, let’s know more in detail about the specs, availability, and Redmi 10 Prime 2022 price in Nepal below.
Read: Redmi Note 11 Launched in Nepal | Price and Specs
Redmi 10 Prime 2022 Overview
Redmi 10 Prime is the successor to the Redmi 9 Prime that was launched a year back in Nepal. The brand has now refreshed it for 2022. Redmi 10 Prime 2022 is exactly the same as the 10 Prime.
Design & Display
Starting off with the design, Redmi 10 Prime comes with a stylish and beautiful design. The smartphone has brought the Evol design as shown in the Redmi Note 10 series. The device measures 161.2 x 75.6 x 9.6 mm in dimensions and weighs only 192 gm. It also features a center-aligned punch-hole cutout that houses a selfie camera at the front.
Redmi 10 Prime flaunts a large 6.5 inches Full HD+ IPS LCD display panel with a screen resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels. The smartphone has a 90Hz Adaptive Refresh Rate that automatically switches between 45Hz, 60Hz, and 90Hz, depending on the content on your screen. It also has a 20:9 aspect ratio, 83.7% screen-to-body ratio, 405 PPI pixel density, 1500:1 Contrast ratio, etc. The device is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. As for biometrics, the phone features a Side-mounted Fingerprint Scanner and AI Face Unlock.
50 MP AI Quad Camera Setup
Moving on to the cameras of the device, Redmi 10 Prime sports an AI quad-camera setup at the rear with a vertical rectangular camera module. It consists of a 50 MP primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture, an 8 MP Ultra-wide angle lens with Field Of View FOV 120° and f/2.2 aperture, a 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, and a 2 MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
While on the front, the smartphone offers an 8 MP In-Display Selfie Camera with an f/2.0 aperture to take selfies and videos. Talking about the videography aspect, both the front and rear cameras are capable of recording videos up to 1080p/[email protected] The smartphone comes with attractive and impressive camera features such as Portrait, Panorama, Pro Mode, Night Mode, Custom Watermark, HDR, AI scene detection, Google Lens, Movie Frame, Pro color, Colour focus, Skyscraping, Filters, Beautify, Kaleidoscope, time burst, AI Beauty mode, Palm Shutter, etc.
As for the performance, Redmi 10 Prime is powered by the latest MediaTek Helio G88 SoC. It is an octa-core processor based on a 12 nm manufacturing process that comes with 2 x Arm Cortex-A75 clocked at 2GHz, and 6 Arm Cortex-A55 clocked at 1.8GHz. As for graphics, it has Arm Mali-G52 GPU onboard. In terms of the memory configuration of the device, it is paired with up to 6GB LPDDR4X RAM and you can also extend RAM up to 2GB. There is up to 128GB of eMMC storage on board. And yes you also get memory expansion of up to 512GB via a dedicated microSD card slot.
On the software front, The Redmi 10 Prime comes preinstalled with MIUI 12.5 based Android 11. Redmi 10 Prime has an Antutu score of 283K+. The smartphone features a Mediatek Hyperengine 2.0 and Game turbo for a smooth and flawless gaming experience. It also comes with Intelligent Multi-network Prediction Engine 2.0, Rapid Response Engine 2.0, and Resource Management Engine 2.0.
Battery and Connectivity
Redmi 10 Prime is backed up by the monstrous 6,000mAh (typ) battery. The device also supports an 18 W fast charging technology and features a 9 W reverse charging. Xiaomi claims that the phone lasts up to 723 hours of standby time, 192 hours of music playback, 24 hours of video playback, 11 hours of video recording, and 11 hours of gaming. You also get a 22.5W adapter in the box.
The Connectivity options of the Redmi 10 Prime includes a Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by), 4G network, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, USB Type-C 2.0, FM radio, stereo speakers, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Also Read: Poco M3 Pro 5G 6/128GB Variant Launched in Nepal | Find Price and Specs
Redmi 10 Prime 2022 Technical Specifications
- Dimension: 161.2 x 75.6 x 9.6 mm
- Weight: 192 gm
- Display: a 6.5 inches Full HD+ IPS LCD display, screen resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels, 90Hz Adaptive Refresh Rate, switches between 45Hz, 60Hz, 90HZ, a 20:9 aspect ratio, 83.7% screen-to-body ratio, 405 PPI pixel density, 1500:1 Contrast ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G88 chipset; 12 nm mobile platform
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G52 MC2
- RAM: 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Memory: Internal storage options of 64GB / 128GB; expandable up to 512GB Via Dedicated microSD card slot
- Software: MIUI 12.5 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Quad Camera Setup
- 50 MP primary camera, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF
- 8 MP Ultra wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture, FOV 120°
- 2 MP macro sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 1.75μm pixel size
- 2 MP depth sensor, f/2.4 aperture, 1.75μm pixel size
- LED Flash, HDR
- Rear Video: up to [email protected]
- Front Camera: 8 MP In-Display Selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12 μm
- Front Video: up to [email protected]
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Polymer 6,000mAh battery with 18 W fast charging support, Reverse charging 9W.
- Colors: Phantom Black, Bifrost Blue, and Astral White.
- Sensor: Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Electronic compass, IR blaster
- Security: Fingerprint scanner (Side-mounted)
- Network: 4G
- 4G Bands: b1, b3, b5, b8, b40, b41
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.1, A2DP, LE, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, USB Type-C 2.0, FM radio, stereo speakers, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Redmi 10 Prime 2022 Price In Nepal: Rs.
20,99920,499 (4GB/64GB) | Rs. 23,999 (6GB/128GB)
Redmi 10 Prime 2022 Availability And Price In Nepal
Redmi 10 Prime 2022 is now available at the price of Rs. 20,499 for the 4GB/64GB variant and the same Rs. 23,999 for 6GB/128GB in Nepal. The smartphone is available for purchase at all Xiaomi authorized stores, Daraz online shopping, and YesCart in the Nepalese market. It is available in three different color options; Phantom Black, Bifrost Blue, and Astral White. The smartphone competes with the likes of Redmi Note 10, Samsung Galaxy M32, Realme 8, etc.
|Smartphone Model||Price In Nepal (Updated)|
|Redmi 10 Prime 2022 (4GB/64GB)||Rs.
|Redmi 10 Prime 2022 (6GB/128GB)||Rs. 23,999|
So, what are your thoughts on this reboot of the mid-range smartphone? Are you excited to get your hands on it? Let us know your views about the device in the comment section below.
Also, have a look at the Official Xiaomi Mobile Price in Nepal.
Thanks for reading! Please feel free to share your opinions with us via our comments section below!