Xiaomi Nepal has launched Xiaomi Watch S1 Active along with Redmi Smart Band Pro in Nepal. Already here for a couple of years with a budget smartwatch, this is the first high-end offering from the company in the Nepalese market. Coming with WiFi, AMOLED panel, calling feature, let’s know more about other specs and Xiaomi Watch S1 Active price in Nepal.
Xiaomi S1 Active Smartwatch Overview
Design and Display
Xiaomi S1 Active Smartwatch boasts a circular design with two buttons on the right side. The frame houses a 1.43″ AMOLED display with 326 PPI. Circular frames have been popular for high-end Android smartwatches. The dimension is 46.5 x 47.3 x 11 mm. It weighs 36 grams without the strap. The back is plastic while the frame is aluminum.
There are three straps for this smartwatch. Black and blue-colored straps are made of TPU as the primary material. The white one is made up of silicone. The body is 5ATM waterproof for protection. You also get a speaker and mic for calls on the watch. Implying its name, the watch boasts a sporty look.
Fitness Tracking and Features
Xiaomi Watch S1 Active sports 117 total sports modes with dedicated 19 professional modes. The watch can monitor freestyle workouts, trekking, outdoor cycling, swimming, treadmill, outdoor running, basketball, tennis, etc to name a few. Exercise and activity tracking gets along with heart rate and blood oxygen level for effectiveness. Also, there is an option for 24 hours Spo2, Heart rate monitoring. Plus you can also track your sleep with breathing quality, REM, sleep duration, etc. There is a dedicated sports button for swift access too.
For positioning, it features a dual-band GPS for better accuracy. Hence, you can go outdoors and track your activities without having to carry your phone. Also, the watch sports a mic and a speaker to reply to calls from the watch itself. It runs on a proprietary OS and there are 200+ watch faces to choose from for customization.
Battery and Remaining Specs
The smart wearable gets its juice from a 470mAh battery which is said to last for 12 days as per Xiaomi. It also features WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), and Bluetooth 5.2 for connectivity. There is built-in Alexa support too. For compatibility, Android 6.0 and iOs 10.0 or above are necessary. The companion app is Zepp Life (Previously Mi Fit) App available both on iOs & Android.
Also Read:-Huawei Band 7 Launched with AMOLED Display & Bluetooth 5.0
Xioami Watch S1 Active Specs
- Dimension: 46.5 x 47.3 x 11 mm
- Display: 1.43 inches AMOLED touch display, screen resolution of 460 x 460 pixels, 326 PPI
- Weight: 36 gm (without strap)
- Materials: Glass Front, Aluminum Frame, Plastic Back
- Compatibility: Android, iOs
- Sport Modes: Outdoor running, Outdoor cycling, Treadmill, Open water swimming, Pool swimming, Freestyle, Cricket, Trail run, Trekking, Walking, Indoor cycling, etc.
- Sensors: PPG Heart rate sensor, Tri-axial acceleration/Gyroscope/Altimeter/PPG Heart Rate, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, SPo2 Monitoring Sensor, geomagnetic, Air pressure, Ambient light, Capacitance, GPS (Beidou, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS).
- Water Resistance: 5ATM
- Battery: 470mAh, magnetic charging
- Colors: Black, Blue, White
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.2
- Xiaomi Watch S1 Active Price in Nepal: Rs.
Xiaomi Watch S1 Active Price in Nepal
Xiaomi Watch S1 Active price in Nepal is officially set at Rs.24,999. But right now, you can get it for Rs.22,499 as a discounted offer. It will hit the authorized stores very soon.
|Product||Price in Nepal|
|Xiaomi Watch S1 Active||Rs.22,499|
So that was all about Xiaomi Watch S1 Active. What do you think of it? Does Xiaomi Watch S1 Active’s price in Nepal justify the specs? Do write us your thoughts in the comment section below.
Thanks for reading! Please feel free to share your opinions with us via our comments section below!